Improved power supply kit for Adcom GFA-545 MK1 & MK2.
Available on backorder
Improved power supply kit for the Adcom GFA-535 MK2.
- Two-layer circuit board with double-thick 2oz. copper traces.
- Improved star-grounding topology slightly reduces hum, buzz and noise from amplifier output.
- Capacitance increase from 4×10,000uF to 4×12,000uF.
- Ground loop breaker circuit prevents hum and noise from ground loops, while providing superior shielding compared to OEM. (Assuming you install an earth ground wire directly to the chassis as recommended.)
- WAGO cage-clamp terminal blocks make gas-tight, firm connections that will never come loose.
- Bridge rectifiers are mounted to the chassis for heat-sinking.
- Fits both MK1 and MK2 model amplifiers.
Note! For safety and best noise performance; Please install a 3-wire power cord, or power inlet. Ground the chassis straight to earth ground. Refer to Rod Elliot’s excellent article on earthing your Hi-Fi.
Installation is very straightforward. I have not written official documentation, but here are some excellent instructions that were kindly provided by a customer.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 3 in|