Improved power supply kit for Adcom GFA-545 MK1 & MK2.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
Improved power supply kit for the Adcom GFA-545 MK1 & MK2.
- Two-layer circuit board with double-thick 2oz. copper traces.
- Improved star-grounding topology slightly reduces hum, buzz and noise from amplifier output.
- Capacitance increase from 4×10,000uF to 4×12,000uF.
- Ground loop breaker circuit prevents hum and noise from ground loops, while providing superior shielding compared to OEM. (Assuming you install an earth ground wire directly to the chassis as recommended.)
- WAGO cage-clamp terminal blocks make gas-tight, firm connections that will never come loose.
- Bridge rectifiers are mounted to the chassis for heat-sinking.
- Fits both MK1 and MK2 model amplifiers.
Note! For safety and best noise performance; Please install a 3-wire power cord, or power inlet. Ground the chassis straight to earth ground. Refer to Rod Elliot’s excellent article on earthing your Hi-Fi.
Documentation: Sorry, I still haven’t written specific documentation for the GFA-545 power supply, but it is essentially the same procedure as the GFA-535 power supply. Please refer to this document instead. I will be writing up GFA-545 specific documentation soon.
Also here are some excellent instructions that were kindly provided by a customer, who goes into great detail of his entire project.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 3 in|